[IPk] Problem with pump

Hi Ken

As it happens I have a 508 as well.

And yes the problems seams to occur when I use the buttons, after the third
press the test screen comes up.

I had changed the batteries the day before, so I presume I had power to the

I could not seam to enter the meal Boluses, and I was unsure if the basal
rate would work, so I unplugged the pump and have been keeping an eye on my

How ever after you saying that the basal may still work I am going to
reconnect the pump and give my meal boluses by hand that is if the pump will
not that them.

I stopped typing for a minuet

Tried the pump and it did the same, I took the batteries out and put them
back and the screen said low power I pull them out again and back and the
time came on and I tried a bolus and do you know it worked, so I am going to
put it on now.

Thanks for the help Ken

                                  Regards Donald