[IPk] problem with pum

I think in one of the books (? ABC of Insulin Pumps by Ulrike Thurm)  the
recommended substitution for long acting if having a break from the pump was
total basal dose on pump + 10 %. In the examples used in the book this tended
to be split into a morning and an evening dose.
You need to seek advice from your DSN if she is contactable on a Saturday

Iuse more insulin on the pump than I did on MDI despite probably eating a bit
less, becasue basically I was underinsulinised as any attempt to normalise BG
would usually result in 2 or 3 hypos a day
Good luck
and remember it's only very temporary