[IPk] Re: NHS Directive

Hi Di,

I don't think it really makes a difference if I test after cleaning my
teeth, other than that Murphy's Law operates. I can almost guarantee if I
clean my teeth first, I'll be low when I test and need to have sugar. So
forget pumping, to lower your sugars, just test after cleaning your teeth!!
:-)

Caroline