Re: [IPk] Some GP's Are So Unsupportive

I had my appointment this morning (see below)

It was just a clerical mistake the stopping of my test strips, my GP doesn't mind at all how many strips i use, all he cares is that I have a decent HbA1c

I asked him about the ACE Inhibitors / Receptor blockers, and he said that they get prescribed even on very small problems as they have been shown to have a preventative effect against blood pressure related complications.
But my diabetes care team refused them to me because i didn't show enough signs of any damage.

,liam