[IPk] Re:NHS Directive

Hi Abigail,

I have to admit that I don't know all the details of this directive - I only
heard about it second hand from someone who thought I would find it
shocking! I could try to find out a bit more about the specifics if you're
interested.

BTW, does anyone remember cutting the original BM strips in half in the 80's
to make a pot last twice as long? Shame you can't do that with modern
strips!

Caroline
IDDM 18+yrs MM507 2 1/2 months (and I remembered to test my blood sugar
before cleaning my teeth tonight!!)