RE: [IPk] Hello Christine

Hello Di

I too find that I need good light that's not too bright.

Something that doesn't come across at the eye clinic is that, although I can
read a fair way down the eye chart, kind of because I know I'm looking at
letters, I can look into the distance, say when my hubby is driving, and not
be able to figure out what I'm seeing at all.  Do you know what I'm trying to

Di wrote:

 my visual field wasn't reduced at all, but my sight
has deteriorated a lot (I'm registered blind), and my vision is non-existent
in bright or dim light.