alcohol was Re: [IPk] I'm not missing - I'm in Nice!

>I'm never sure whether that's actually a good thing or a bad thing!
>BTW did you need to reduce your insulin overnight?
>I always need to after drinking more than a couple of units.
>Di

No, I didn't, because of how much I was eating. In fact, I had to set my
alarm for 3am so I could have a bolus to deal with an aggravated (not sure
that's the right word) dawn phenomenon.

elizabeth
home in grey, rainy, horrid Ireland, with a bit of sunburn