Re: [IPk] retinopathy

Hi Abigail

I am sorry to hear that you may have to have more laser treatment.

I was just wondering about what you mentioned about the deterioration
occurring as a result of quite rapid tightening of control.  I did hear
someone mention this sometime a long while back.  I have never seen any
information about this effect and wonder if you or others can tell me more
about these risks and if people are told to take this risk into account at any
time, especially if they start pumping after having poor control for some

Mum of Sasha aged 8

. But I feel anxious that