[IPk] Hello Christine

Hi Christine

I'm new to this list too - I'm trying to decide whether or not to try a pump.  Since I joined this list, I don't think the decision will be very difficult...

Re driving - I lost my licence a couple of years ago.  My only complication after 34 years of diabetes is retinopathy, for which I have had quite of bit of laser treatment.  My eyesight is still good, but my visual field has been reduced enough for driving to be a problem.  However, over the 2 years I was undergoing laser treatment, I found my night vision was not good and oncoming traffic easily dazzled me, so I'd stopped driving in the dark anyway.  All in all, I've kind of got used to it without too much heartache, but then I work a short walk from my house, so that's very convenient!  I shed a tear, though, when I think I'll never be able to drive a mini again (my first car)!

Hope the admin error is sorted soon.

Best wishes