Re: [IPk] 8 or 10 blood tests a day!!

I do anything from 4-12 tests a day - usually around 8.
I always test when I wake up, before lunch, before dinner and before bed,
unless I KNOW I'm low.
I usually test around 11am, 3pm and 6pm as well.
If I'm doing any kind of exercise (which is almost every day, and sometimes
several times a day) I'll test before and after exercising too. And if the
exercise lasts more than 2 hours, I'll test in the middle as well. Then I
test additionally if I'm feeling strange. Occasionally I'll test in the
middle of the night too.
Because I'm aiming for tight control, I like to know what my BG is at all
times, and particularly when I'm doing something important. My BG levels
also tend to fluctuate a lot, and they can be quite unpredictable from one
day to the next, so I need to test quite often so I can adjust as necessary.