[IPk] Blood tests per day

I usually test Sasha about 6 or 7  times a day.

First thing in the morning before breakfast

At lunchtime

When she gets home from school or before swimming or gym class

Before the evening meal

At about 11.30 pm

Then again at about 2.30 AM.

We check at other times as well if she feels "dizzy" which could mean that she
is low or high!

We have been prescribe 200 strips at a time before but last week I ask the GP
to add some strips for our new One Touch Ultra.  He only gave us a script for
50.  That's hardly going to last a week!!!!  We still use our other Medisense
meters.  Its not as if we are going to use more altogether!!

Jackie Jacombs