Re: [IPk] Some GP's Are So Unsupportive

Oh dear, when I collected my last prescription there was a BIG red cross next to my BG test strips.
and a bigger red sticker saying that I would not be given prescriptions for any more of the crossed items until i saw the doctor.

I don't mind them reviewing my medication , but they reviewed the whole thing about 3 weeks ago.
So i've made an appointment with my GP, this friday morning, to find out what this is about ..
Doesn't sound promising. I get through 200 test strips in about 25 days.

I hope they don't tell me i'm not allowed as many. That's really going to improve my control. :S
I know that if I was to purchase the Accu-Chek 5 second test strips for my meter, i'd be looking at about #27 / tub of 50 strips.

:( that's over #100 / month