Re: [IPk] 8 or 10 blood tests a day!!

Lesley I am down from eight to seven and have not acquired a real fondness
for finger pricks yet. I have been recruited to participate in a test of a
non-invasive BG tester, but have not been summoned yet. My 15 year old g-dau
frequently does 10 tests a day and then does nothing about it in the way of
watching her consumption of junk food.
I have looked at the specs on glucowatch and do not feel it is for me for
many reasons including the cost of consumables.

Bill Dortch