[IPn] A little bit to go

Hello pumpers and friends,

Your matching donations toward Saturday's challenge of $120 from
New Hampshire now total $100.00. We need another $20 bucks to
complete the challenge. This is excellent progress and my thanks go
out to all of you for helping to support Insulin Pumpers. I'm sure
there must be one of you ready to make your $20 bucks worth $40 to
Insulin Pumpers. Double the value of your contribution by helping to
finish off New Hampshire's matching gift.

Don't forget that we have some nice gifts for donors of $15.00 or
more. See:

For on-line matching and continuing  contributions using our secure
server, please visit http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director