Re: [IPk] I'm not missing - I'm in Nice!

That sounds like a good tip for everyone, I'll remember that!.  Were you still
under the influence when you wrote this mail?!?. You certainly sound like you
are having a brilliant time. I hope it continues.

mum of Sasha

Elizabeth wrote

 The last lesson is that it's always better to get pissed in the afternoon