[IPk] clinic

My GP who I desperately want to change is not supportive of anything to do
with diabetes or me.  However, the clinic in taunton is good although I
only see the consultant every six months.  I am going on thursday and going
to speak about the pump to him.  I met another girl who uses the pump on
saturday and it scared me a bit to see the site and how it works.  I guess
I will have to get used to it.

I hope to improve my levels soon though and hope this will work

http://mail2web.com/ .