[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #177

Hi Allie,

Welcome to the UK pumpers list.

I am replying off list as everybody knows who I am and what INPUT does.
Check our website at:

There are several pump users around Taunton, unfortunately most do not have
e-mail. However, if you would let me have your Tel. No. I can let you have
more details.

I am sure that you will also be concerned about the costs of funding the
pump, again we have had considerable success in obtaining funding from local
authorities. If you would like a copy of our Funding and Information pack,
please le me have your postal address as the pack is around 45 pages.

You can always phone me if you wish on 01590 677911.

John Davis,

PS. I have been using a pump for over 4 years.