[IPk] My site fell out!

	I have had the same problem with both sweat and bath/body oil.  This
week I changed my site after exercise, but before shower and my skin was
clammy - sure as fate the site came loose - this has happened before, so why
did I do it again I now ask!  The only non-exercise site falling out I have
had was after a body scrub and massage with body oil (at the beautician) -
she did my stomach and lo and behold, my site fell out a couple of hours
later.  I guess it depends where you put your bathing products!

	Audrey Sheal
	IDDM 21 yrs+, Minimed 508 20months+

> Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:53:16 +0000
> From: "Katharine Bock" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IPk] [Ipk] My site fell out!
> That's the first time that happened to me after 18 months.  I went to the
> loo, and while I was .... er...lowering the necessary clothing, my
> quickset came completely out.  I didn't even feel it was loose
> beforehand...... Anyway I keep a spare in the desk drawer, so have saved
> my bacon. The culprit is either the horribly sweaty cardio class I hauled
> myself through last night or the bath oil I used this morning.  I haven't
> been near any bath oil since beginning pumping but I thought since the
> quicksets are so sticky I'd give it a try.   Ah well, back to the drawing
> board (I do enjoy my bathing products......)Katharine
Scottish Enterprise Network

Headquarters Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay