RE: [IPk] RE: Quick Sets

Hi Eve

> I have been using quick-sets for 3 months now and although
> advised to cover
> the connection point I always seem to forget and have never

> had any problems
> with it.  Although they stick fast and there is less tape
> you find it a
> disadvantage that you are unable to see directly around the

> site because of
> the mefix tape? This has caused me alot of problems with
> being able to
> see any redness that may occur around my site.

To be honest I couldn't see redness around the site through
the two layers of tape (albit clear tape) that comes with the
sof-set either.  If I think I have a problem with absorption
I change the set anyway.  I do sometimes change the set and
find a very red rash under the tape which I was unaware of
(with the sof-set, not so far with my two trys with
Quick-sets).  The rash usually clears within a day or two

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422