[IPk] [Ipk] My site fell out!

That's the first time that happened to me after 18 months.  I went to the
loo, and while I was .... er...lowering the necessary clothing, my
quickset came completely out.  I didn't even feel it was loose
beforehand...... Anyway I keep a spare in the desk drawer, so have saved
my bacon. The culprit is either the horribly sweaty cardio class I hauled
myself through last night or the bath oil I used this morning.  I haven't
been near any bath oil since beginning pumping but I thought since the
quicksets are so sticky I'd give it a try.   Ah well, back to the drawing
board (I do enjoy my bathing products......)Katharine