Re: [IPk] Re: High sugars in early morning and after

Thanks to everyone for their comments.  I have had a bad couple of days with
(I think) 2 successive set failures.  This has given me BGs all over the
shop, and some Ketones, but things seem better now.

I am trying a change in cereal for breakfast to see if that make any
difference, and if I can get a good BG in the morning would like to try
skipping breakfast and checking the basal rate.  I am still checking every 2
hours and the rest of the day was fairly good until this week.  I am also
hoping that all of my basals can be increased soon, to drop my target from
10 mmol/l to something closer to normal.

I am also planning to try doing my set change before my evening meal, as the
problems associated with the set change are only hindering any attempt to
work out what is going on after breakfast at present.

I am off on holiday at the weekend, but will report back further on what we
have found when I am back at my computer!

Thanks again,

Colin Kerry, Principal Research Engineer, Systems
BAE SYSTEMS Advanced Technology Centre - Gt Baddow
Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 8HN.
Tel: 01245 242136. Fax: 01245 242124 Email: email @ redacted

Any information contained within this e-mail reflects the personal
view of the sender and does not necessarily reflect the view of
BAE SYSTEMS (Operations) Limited.