[IPk] Ketones

Hello Everyone,

Firstly I have been upgraded and I am now trialling a 508 - hurrah.

Whist reading up on the subject, I have noticed several mentions about
testing for ketones and I think Pat mentioned it in her Boulder message.
I have never done this, and it has never been mentioned to me at the
clinic I attend. Is this something I should be doing? Any advice would be

Dawn Trenner