[IPk] Re: insulin sensitivity : pulses or continuous del

In message <email @ redacted>, Michael
<email @ redacted> writes
>A little math and the insulin availability curves from the package
>insert should convince you with no difficulty. It produces a pretty
>smooth curve.
>email @ redacted
Hi Michael,

We don't get the activity curve in our packets!  And we can't access the
Lilley website to see it there, either.  You can't scan it because that
would be breaking copyright.  Grrr.

I don't suppose you could calculate what % is gone by the end of each
hour for us, could you?  I work on 20%, 55% 80% 95% 100%.  How near
reality is that?

Best wishes,

DM 30+, 508 4 months+, not-an-American
Pat Reynolds