[IPk] re: Airports and metal detectors

I have recently been on holiday and my pump did not show in
the metal detector.  I was asked to remove my "pager" but I
told them I couldn't (OK so I lied) but told them it was an
insulin pump and showed them the tubing and that was fine.
It was not even noticed on the way back.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader
BG Group