Re: [IPk] Tony

Elizabeth, I go to John Nolan in St James. I know all the Mater people too

I read about the yoyo, sounds like a great idea, and a simple experiment for
anyone toying with the pump. I don't know if you are a member of the
Diabetes Federation of Ireland, but I've been writing about my experience in
Identity since the most recent episode, 2 more instalments to go. I'll
definitely mention the yoyo in the final instalment.

Before I looked at it, I thought the yoyo method was about the wild swings
of glucose levels I seem to be having in these early days!

Tony O'Sullivan