From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of John Neale
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 12:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] GlucoWatch special offer

If anyone has been thinging of buying a GlucoWatch, this is just an idle
reminder that the special introductory offer price of 250 pounds will
expire after tomorrow.

Seems they have a 30-day money back guarantee, so there may be little to
lose in trying it out, if, like me, you are attracted to high tech
gadgetry...

2 numbers I've found were the general number of 0800 028 5256, or Cygnus's
direct number of 0118 931 9720

John

--
mailto:email @ redacted