[IPn] wrap up time

My thanks to the many donors who have helped us with the
summer pledge drive. We are very close to our goal for the quarter,
having raised over $4300 with three weeks of effort. See, all of
those $10 and $20 donations really add up. The remaining $1700 should
be a piece of cake! Right???

If you'd like to make a challenge or a a donation to help finish up
this pledge drive, it would be appreciated by all and will help us
end this pledge drive now. Please join with the over 400 donors that
help support Insulin Pumpers. A small contribution just once a year
will insure financial stability for Insulin Pumpers. Don't wait, do
it today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022