[IPk] Tony

Hi Tony -

I'm in Dublin too! I'm in the Mater - where do you attend?

I highly recommend that everyone try the yoyo experiment, which you can read
about at

I think it's really important that people be eased into wearing a pump and
that they have their pump in advance of actually using it so they can carry
it around and get used to it.

If you want to develop suggestions and guidelines for clinics working with
pumps, I'd be happy to work with you on it if you want someone else's input.
Feel free to mail me privately on

email @ redacted

It's good to hear from another pumper in Ireland.