RE: [IPk] Pump batteries and Dawn Phenomena

>>Its not like I
can just pop on  a little dress that easily anymore<<

I don't have a dress that I can't wear my pump with, either
clipped in the middle of my under-wired bras or worn sideways
inside a non-underwired bra (Di's tip) but I accept if I
looked and dressed like Liz Hurley (I wish) it would be more
difficult!!  I am waiting for my remote to arrive which will
hopefully mean no longer rummaging around my chest to program
a basal.

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive