[IPk] Novarapid/Blood in canula

It concerned me a little to discover that  Novarapid has not been
tested thoroughly on children but is being used by  children upon
recommendations by consultants.  My own son being one of  them.  Are there
any known untoward side effects and do you know if tests  are ongoing at
the moment.  Is there anywhere I can obtain further  information.  Thank

Tonight my sons canula was seeping blood from his stomach, do you know what
causes it, and does the insulin supply become affected.  I ask because when he
tested his bloods he read 27.9.  We changed the canula and site and he cried,
first time, because it was so painful.  Does anyone else have troubles with
pain when their bloods are high.