[IPk] Diabetes and Sport Conference

Diabetes UK is running a second Diabetes and Sport conference in Brimingham on
Sat 3 November.
 I went to the first one and if you are at all interested in sport of any kind,
it's worth going to. Actually this one looks much better than the first one.

have a look at
for more info.

If anyone's interested, I also have a copy of the latest "Active News"
newsletter - something that arose out of the first conference. It's a Word
document - if you want a copy let me know offlist and I'll email it to you.
  Contents are:

  Welcome                                          Page 1
  Sport Focus: Water sports 	        Page 2
  A Personal View                             Page 3
  Performance Tips                           Page 4
  Kids Stuff: Snacks                          Page 5
  Expert Panel                                    Page 6
  Conference agenda & form           Page 7
  Diabetes UK regional offices        Page 10

not sure if I'll be going to the conference, as I may not be free that weekend,
but if I am I'll definitely be going.