[IPk] Pump brilliance

I agree about the brilliance of the pump - and it being time consuming.

Partly, that's because of the benefits which come from the work (when I
go down to the minimum of bg measurement to avoid dka, it isn't that
much work).  But intensive bg monitoring and food monitoring have big
paybacks.  And if I could only work out a way to squeeze recording data
into an overcrowded day, and a simple way of working out how much square
bolus to give (i.e. a way of working out the non-CHO calories in a meal,
and the factor that I need to cover them), then I think I'd get even
better results.  I really do need a portable mass spectrometer combined
with some weighing scales.

With MDI, even throwing this much work into it (and I did, and more at
times) the results weren't there, so I didn't work as hard at it.

Best wishes to all,

DM30+, 508 4 months+
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)