Re: [IPk] Pump batteries and Dawn Phenomena

Hi Beverley,

When I first started on the pump, (June 1998). I was told that my insulin
sensitivity may change during the first few weeks of pump therapy, which it
did. I had to check and change my basal rate several rimes during the first
six months.

I was also taught to check basal rates (by fasting) at least every six
months to make sure they were still correct.

The pump is brilliant! but very labour intensive.

John Davis.