Re: [IPk] Insulin availability; was "insulin abuse"

> With the pump, I think the need for emergency insulin is much more
> likely to happen (couple of bad sets, and there you are).  So I am going
> to get myself a spare prescription that I can carry around with my spare
> sets.
But Pat, you can use the same reservoir with a new set. You don't have to throw
away a full reservoir when you change the set. Just reconnect the old reservoir
and tubing to a new set, prime and Bob's your uncle. Or reconnect the old
reservoir to a new tubing and set if you prefer.