[IPk] Wednesday's chat

Hi all -

I very sorry to say that I won't be able to host Wednesday's chat because
our modem at home seems to have blown up. However, I shall reschedule as
soon as we're back on line at home. Of course, you can still chat without me
(sob) - the chat rooms are always open.

Elizabeth OShea
Technical Writer

Tel: +353 (0)1 6041844

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient(s). It may
contain information which is confidential and legally privileged within the
meaning of applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender as soon as possible. Any copying, disclosure,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. The views expressed in this e-mail may not
necessarily be the views held by Virtual Access.