RE: [IPk] Minimed battery life

Hi Bev -

Apparently Minimed pumps do occasionally have trouble with static
electricity, and have done so for some time. I was reading a review of all
the pumps on or soon to be on the US market, and I got the impression that
they haven't really done anything to fix this, which is a shame. It's
completely unacceptable that you may have to be without a pump for 24 hours
because of something like static electricity.