[IPn] past the 1/2 way point

Thank you to all the forum members that have put us over the half way
point for our pledge drive in the last few days.  Insulin Pumpers is
your forum and it needs your support to complete the fund raising
drive. So far we've raised $3068.00 over the last two weeks and are
well on our way to completing the goal for the quarter.

This mornings mail has brought a challenge from Reno, Nevada. The
challenge to match is for $100.00. Can we do it today??? Just 4
donations of $25 will do it. Ten at $10. Every little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you, and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum. There are currently more than 3400 members of the
forum (3428 this morning). If each contributed just 57 cents a month
no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal. So please won't you
contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022