[IPk] ReQuickSet Availability

   Dear Morag,
         Bad news about a possible free upgrade to the new pump for 508
users.However good news that we have low prices for pumps and supplies.
       Im presently not able to get hold of QuickSets(393,6mm,short
tubelength) via AMT.They have contacted the States and so have I but nobody
can say when supplies will start up again.Apparantley demand has outstripped
supply.I find it strange that manufacturing of the QuickSet contiues but
noboby is clear when we can expect to get hold of them again.It is a very
good product,and has improved my quality of life.Can you help?
     Best Wishes