[IPk] Minimed Battery life

Aha - I just discovered two interesting facts about Minimed batteries which
make a lot of sense.

I asked a while ago if anyone had noticed that the batteries in the 508 seemed
to last a lot less time than the ones in older models.
Ray tells me that if you have the remote feature switched on in the pump, it
uses up the battery more quickly. In the older models, there wasn't a remote
feature to switch on. And I always leave the remote feature switched on.

I also discovered that the remote battery should last about 3 months if unused,
though Ray says this is just a guess.
Useful to know for planning purposes.