[IPk] Re: variable threshold

> If these evening highs are happening to a pattern of days, perhaps
> you need
> a different basal rate at that time of day during that time of month?

Thanks so much for responding.  But no, I don't see that this could be
the reason - partly because I am 52 and menopausal, so no noticeable
cycles now, and partly because the days have no real pattern, and also
did not have prior to the menopause (though with very late onset type
1, I didn't have a lot of time to check that) - just patches of 'good
days' and patches of 'bad days' - the patches last anything from 1-14
days, with rarely any warning when I will flip from one to the other.

The only hypothesis I can think of is based on the fact that these
phases do to some extent coincide with my being aware of a more active
or less active mood - I always knew I am a somewhat bipolar person -
but never to the extent that either my 'down' or 'manic' phases are
sufficiently severe to justify treatment, but maybe sufficient to
significantly affect my insulin resistance and glucose metabolism??
Is this possible?  does anyone else have any comparable experience?

Do You Yahoo!?