[IPn] Almost half way

We are 16 days into the pledge drive and almost half way to our goal
for the Summer quarter. Friday's challenge has been exceeded
raising the total so far for this drive to $2705. To see the progress
daily, visit:

Insulin Pumpers comes to you 4 times a year for your financial
support. If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers and are financially able, help
keep Insulin Pumpers financially strong by contribution to your
forum.. All of IP's funding comes from forum members and interested
corporate sponsors (the pump companies) with the majority of funds
supplied by individual donations.

Today's objective is to match another generous Challenge Gift of
$100.00 from a Massachusetts member. If you've been waiting for the
"right" time to send a contribution to Insulin Pumpers, now is the
time. There is $3300 left to go in this pledge drive. If you've
felt that you could only give a "little", now is a good time. You can
double the value of your donation by contributing $10 or $20 now and
having it matched by our Massachusetts patron.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022