Re: Fw: [IPk] Bolusing during sleep

> With the remote control, also, it is active all the time the battery is in,
> so even if it is not used the battery will still run out after time. As
> someone has pointed out already these batteries are generally available and
> there is no restriction on using them from another source.

Aha! That's why my remote battery ran out when I'd only used it about 3 times!
Although I hadn't had it for that long, it had probably been in the remote for
months! There was certainly quite a long period of time between the pump (and
remote) being delivered to the hospital and me getting my hands on it.

Ray, do you have any idea how long a typical remote battery would last?
Obviously it depends how much you use it, I know.