Re: [IPk] holidays etc.

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>It may of course have only been the old insulins that would sting when they
>were cold - I don't know.
Nope ... back in April when I was a forgetful pen-person (as opposed to
now, a forgetful pumper) and sometimes I'd go to inject, and not have
enough insulin in the cartridge, and be in too much of a hurry to let
the insulin (Humalog) warm up ... it stung.

I find that about half of new sets (I change both ends at the same time)
feel odd - I wouldn't always say it was a 'stinging', sometimes it's an
itch, and sometimes it's a general uncomfortableness.   It always goes
in 20 or 30 minutes, except on one memorable occasion when it continued
to sting, and in five hours I'd climbed to a low 30s bg!

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 4 months+, and what was the third thing???)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)