Re: [IPk] Itching

Thanks, Paul,

Unfortunately, I had a couple of bad experiences with Quick sets
(Silhouettes) - both painful, and the second was, I think, a very bad
allergic reaction - I had a bright red itching line the length of the
needle for a couple of days (and it had been in me for only about ten
minutes - most of which I was trying to get it out, and thinking I'd
have to dial 999!).

Best wishes,

>Hi Pat,
>  I had a problem with the softset tapes and itching.Since moving to the
>Quick set the different tape used has caused no itching problems and is a lot
>more secure.
>  Paul

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)