[IPn] bigger bolu$

Well.... it's day 13 of our pledge drive and we need a bigger bolus
to match yesterdays challenge of $100.00 from Stockton California. So
far the generous contributors have done well and we've raised $60.00
of the matching funds, but we need a little more ummpH!

Just 4 donations of $10 will do it. Two at $25. Every little bit

Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation now. If
are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you and you
enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to
support OUR forum. There are currently well over 3000 members of the
forum. If each contributed just 75 cents a month -- less than a
buck!!, no fundraising would be needed to reach our goal. So please
won't you contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022