[IPk] MiniMed webchat next Wednesday

Just a quick reminder that next Wed 22 Aug 2001 at 8pm (1900GMT) we will
have our next webchat session in the Insulin Pumpers UK chat room at

Ray Morrissey, managing director of AMT who supply MiniMed products in the
UK, will be taking questions about MiniMed pumps and products, and about
pump therapy in general.

Everyone is welcome, whether or not you use a MiniMed pump.

To join in the session - you can either just watch or take part - go to

and click on United Kingdom. If it asks you, enter your email address (in
small letters) and the password is pumper.

The chat a few weeks ago with Disetronic was great fun, and Wednesday after
next, 29 Aug at 8pm, Elizabeth OShea will be taking questions about
diabetes and food.

John Neale

mailto:email @ redacted