[IPk] Memorial page to Jeremy Grainger

Two months ago many of us were saddened to learn of the death of Jeremy
Grainger, formerly a member of this group.

We have now given him a memorial page on the Insulin Pumpers UKwebsite
which you can find at

I am very grateful to Jenny Hirst who kindly volunteered to write it.

If anyone else who knew Jeremy would like to add their own thoughts to the
page, please contact me privately.

Also, we would like to put a photo of Jeremy on the page, but we do not
have one. If anyone has a photo of him - perhaps taken at a recent diabetes
gathering - and you are happy for us to put it on the memorial page, please
contact me.

John Neale
Website editor
Insulin Pumpers UK