Re: [IPk] Drink and bloods

Red wines and dry whites have no effect on my bgs, but I am sure that sweeter
wines would because of the extra sugar.

When I occasionally drink beer, I need a bit of extra insulin to keep my bg
from going up. In America, I can drink Lite beers without having to worry
about my bg going up because they are low in CHO. Only occasionally have I
seen these beers (Bud Lite) here in the UK. I wish that they were more widely
available here. One needs to be careful about some of these beers in this
country which I think are actually low alcohol and actually contain more CHO
than normal lagers.