RE: [IPk] Cider (was Drink and bloods)

Hi Katherine

'Does anyone else have a "threshold" like that? '

I've been experimenting with how much I can get away with eating and got
some interesting results.  I can't cope with as much carb in the evening but
it's a lot better since dropping my ratio from 1u/8g Cho (rest of the day)
to 1u/7g.

This lunch I pigged out on a seafood and mayo sandwich and a portion of
chips (Well it is Friday!)  :o)

The total Cho was 150g and my pre-meal Bg was 4.8.  My post-prandial Bg was
5.0 so I think in future my *serious* eating needs to be done in the middle
of the day!

Best wishes