RE: [IPk] Cider (was Drink and bloods)

>Normal sweet coke - depends on if it is post-mix (ie: syrup mixed with soda
>water) or whether it is from the can/bottle - the values tend to be more
>predictive. my trusty chp counter is not too hand at present - i am sure
>someone will reply before me anyway.

Sorry - what I was trying to say is that drinking 7 pints of beer and
expecting normal bg's is much like drinking 7 pints of Coke and expecting
normal bg's. They are of similar sweetness. You can't do it. It's too much
sugar for you to predict what the body will do.

And with beer it's even worse because the alcohol upsets the system as well.

So all you can do is manage the situation as it happens, and hopefully
remain sober enough to stay in control.

mailto:email @ redacted